Skip to main content

Identifying Local Opportunities: Assignment 5

Comments

  1. Sandra,

    I thought that these four articles were really good for this assignment. There was a lot of variety among your article choices. Each of these articles were very recent so I enjoyed reading about the current events. The one about Area 51 was particularly interesting. Also, it was good to read that the sensory trails will be accommodating individuals with disabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,

    I really liked the articles you chose for this assignment. In particular, I loved reading the sensory trail article. I think it is amazing that people are working to make safe outdoor areas for children with disabilities. I also enjoyed reading the article about student loans because that is very useful for a college student to read. Overall I enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra the articles were great I think for the most part each one provided an opportunity for a business. I have a daughter who is autistic and reading new ideas that will be designed with these special kids is always amazing. There is so much that triggers these kids that having spaces where they can feel comfortable would be great! Here in Florida I also read an article about student loans its really a nationwide issue, so another issue that should be closely addressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra,

    Great job analyzing all of these news articles, I thought they each worked so well for this assignment and differed from one another. I found the area 51 article especially amusing, and your description for who the problem belonged to was also so true, I had not even thought of that side of the event, and hope that if they do end up storming area 51 they come prepared ! Awesome work !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment