Skip to main content

Elevator Pitch 1: Assignment 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1UiGqlVo

Comments

  1. Hi Sandra,
    I really liked your elevator pitch! I loved how you included the price of the machine in your pitch so the potential customers know it would be a very affordable product for them. I also liked how you spoke clearly and slowly so I could understand the point you were making. The only thing I would fix would be to add a little more substance to the middle so you could hit closer to the 90 second mark. Overall, I really enjoyed listening to your pitch and I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra,

    Awesome job with your elevator pitch! You went into such great detail about your product and how it can benefit people in their everyday lives, saving them time and money! I know that it can feel so weird just talking right into the camera but you made it feel like the audience was right there with you, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,

    Great job with your elevator pitch, very informational. I liked that you were throwing out some prices and numbers, really made the pitch make sense and seem very real. I feel like you seemed very comfortable and spoke clearly for the most part. It was a bit difficult to hear you at some points but I was able to plug some headphones in and turn the volume up and that seemed to fix the issue. Overall, very well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very well in regards to telling what the overall product is how it relates to your buyers. Your product has an everyday life need and I think that really going to work for you. Maybe your biggest buyers though will be commercial sales, as in hotels who could benefit from these machines or laundry mats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment