The opportunity that I found was finding a way to make a person living a busy lifestyle, just a little easier by giving them one less task they have to do. Coming up with a product or service for this opportunity was hard because we already have things like uber eats, microwaveable foods or Walmart pick-up to give us food fast. There also already exist personal assistants that help you run your errands when you don't have time.
The product that I ended up coming up with was a folder machine. What is this exactly? Just like we have a washer and dryer to obviously wash and dry our clothes, I came up with a folder, to fold and iron out clothes. This way we always have ironed out clothes, so that we look presentable and we don't have to spend extra time folding. We can use this extra time we have, to finish other errands or spend time with family and friends on the weekends.
Although the folder machine only would save about thirty minutes of our weekends, this is thirty more minutes of quality time with family or even just taking a hot bath to relax after a long busy week.
Hi Sandra, I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I really wish someone would invent this machine or better yet, a machine that combines all three of them into one. But having an extra 30 minutes aside every week would be extremely useful. I can use that extra 30 minutes to either relax or just hangout with friends or family.
ReplyDeleteHello Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI really like your final product. Since many of us have very busy schedules I think there would be a great market for this. I personally hate folding clothes and doing laundry so this is a great product. I agree that a couple extra minutes of free time would add up and be very useful. Overall I really enjoyed reading your post!
Hi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever solution! That would certainly come in handy. However, I personally would not want a folder machine because I actually enjoy the experience of folding clothes. It is something that is actually quite mindless and calming to me. On the other hand, a folding machine could be extremely useful in a commercial environment. For example, a sports team who must do all the players laundry, or a retail store restocking shelves after people try on clothes. Perhaps consider adjusting your target market!
Sandra,
ReplyDeleteAfter reading this post, I have a much better idea of your product, and I really like the idea! I for one procrastinate on folding laundry and tend to have wrinkly shirts because of it. If there was a machine that could fold it for me, I would definitely invest. I am interested to see what the machine looks like and how long it would take the machine to fold a load of laundry. Great post!
Hey Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of a folding machine! I would definitely invest in one if it was a real thing! Being a full time student and working a full time job leaves me with very little time to myself, so an extra 30 minutes on the weekends sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Sandra,
ReplyDeleteThis post makes me want this machine so much. I am always so good with getting my clothes washed but when it comes to folding them I feel like I lose all motivation, it is genuinely the worst part. Having this machine would help people so much by allowing them the ability to finish their laundry while also having some extra spare time as well. Great work !