My customer loves spending time with her husband and kids, she has two children and none are adopted. She drives a blue SUV so that there is a seat for everyone in her family. She doesn’t have much time to read but when she does she likes reading romantic novels in her free time when the kids are at school. She is 43 a year old stay-at-home mom but feels very young and likes to live life with no regrets.
I based off my customer on how I would have liked my life to look like if I didn’t choose to be a dentist. We have many things in common such as loving time with the family. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I have things in common with my imaginary customer because I also would like for my kids to have this opportunity of having their teeth grow straight and not having to deal with braces.
Hey Sandra!
ReplyDeleteI think its neat that you based your customer after what you would want your life to look like one day. I think that is the best way to think of and sell a product. You have to be able to see yourself as the customer before you can really be passionate about a product! Thanks for sharing.
Hi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI loved how much detail you went into when describing your custom consumer. One of the most important things to remember when you are marketing a product is to recognize who exactly you will be wanting to gain attention from. I also enjoyed how you related yourself back to your customer ever though there are some obvious differences between you two. Awesome job!
Hello Sandra,
ReplyDeleteWow, you really went into a lot of detail about your avatar. I have a very exact image of who your targeting, I feel like almost everyone has known this exact mom in their personal life at some point. I feel like relating to your avatar give you an advantage, as you can make your product more personalized and it shows that you believe in it more than just trying to make money off of it.