Skip to main content

Elevator pitch #2 Assignment 17

What surprised me most about my first elevator pitch was that people actually thought it was good. The most useful comment I got was to speak louder because it was a little hard to hear me and to add more content because it was on the short end of a normal length elevator pitch.

Based on my feedback, I added more substance for my pitch. It was easier to do this now that I changed my product because I am more interested in the new product that I came up with than I was with the last one.

Comments

  1. Hey Sandra!
    I can definitely tell that you have added more substance to your second elevator pitch, and you have spoken louder through. Your elevator pitch definitely speaks to your passion behind the product, and I can tell that you really practiced and knew your stuff before giving it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra,

    It was so nice to read that you had some constructive feedback on your last elevator pitch, took that criticism, and used it to create an even better pitch than before. I loved how within your pitch you used common allusions and made it so the parents of these children could relate to why they would need to invest in this product. You looked very well put together and did an overall great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,

    It seemed like you genuinely cared about improving your pitch, even going as far as t say you hope you did better than last time. I think it was a clear improvement. I really liked how you talked about where the product would be available as well as how long it would need to be worn etc. Having these details makes it seem easier to judge if this is a good idea or not. I can tell this is a product you care about. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment