1. Organized: I like to write down what I have to do everyday including the time I will take do that task
2. Determined: If I need to get something done by a certain time, I will do anything to get the task done, even if it means not sleeping or not hanging out with friends
3. Time management: I am always busy, especially with taking 17 credit hours, but I somehow manage to turn everything in on time.
4. Positive: I like looking at the bright side of things because the alternative will not take me anywhere I want to be.
5. Ambition: I am always up for a challenge. I like to set high standards for myself and I don’t like falling short of those standards.
Interview #1: https://soundcloud.com/sandra-avila-62962179/reyna?in=sandra-avila-62962179/sets/ent-assignment-16
--> This is my roommate Reyna and even though I’ve only known her for 4 months, we have grown really close. She said that I have good critical thinking skills which is good to solve problems as they come along. She also stated that I know how to work with people to get things done effectively as a team.
Interview #2: https://soundcloud.com/sandra-avila-62962179/fransisco?in=sandra-avila-62962179/sets/ent-assignment-16
--> This is my friend Franscico, I met him over the summer in a common class that we took together. He said that I am very organized and that I am a good leader because I don’t boss people around, instead help people achieve their goals.
Interview #3: https://soundcloud.com/sandra-avila-62962179/meray?in=sandra-avila-62962179/sets/ent-assignment-16
--> This is one of best friends, Meray, we have the same major and have helped each other with many classes. She stated that I am very focused and that I always have alternative plans if things don’t go as planned.
Interview #4: https://soundcloud.com/sandra-avila-62962179/andrea?in=sandra-avila-62962179/sets/ent-assignment-16
--> This is another one of my best friends, Andrea, I met her at orientation and we are also talking a lot of common classes together. She explained that I am very organized and that I am good at keeping up with everything I have to do by spacing things out and not leaving things for the last minute.
Interview #5: https://soundcloud.com/sandra-avila-62962179/grace?in=sandra-avila-62962179/sets/ent-assignment-16
--> This is my friend Grace, we both are pre-dental students and is from my hometown. She stated that I very organized with handling all my classes and that I give good advice so people can trust me when I have my own business.
Summary:
The way I see myself and the way others see me are very similar. One difference that I didn’t noticed about myself is that I give good advice so that was nice to hear coming from my friends. I probably didn’t notice this skill because I always just state my opinion and what I would do if I were to be put in that situation. I think these interviews were accurate about my personality and I wouldn’t change what I put for #1.
Hello Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post about your skills and what makes you different. Being ambitious and having good time management skills, as well as all of your skills, are very useful to have. It is nice that you have close friends that know you so well! I also found it interesting that you see yourself in a similar way your friends do.
Hi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your interpretations of what you believe makes you different as well as how your friends felt about you. One thing that I find most important in my life, as well as yours, is time management. At this point in our lives it is always so difficult to find the time finish all that we need to accomplish, so having that skill is awesome. Its great to know that yours friends also see all of the great aspects of your life as well. Thanks for sharing!