Skip to main content

Elevator pitch No. 3 : Assignment 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zRghMCYAE

My feedback from my last pitch was all positive :) They all commented on how I improved from first to the second pitch by speaking louder and adding more detail. Some said they liked that I mentioned where the product will be available, so I made sure to keep that in my third pitch.

I honestly feel like my second pitch was easier to film than my third and I can't figure why. My second pitch didn't take me as long to film as my third one did. I did feel more comfortable on this pitch but I kept on stumbling on my words when trying to film the pitch.

Comments

  1. Hi Sandra,

    You had a great pitch here! I am so glad that you were able to recieve a bunch of positive feedback on the rest of your posts, and were able to introduce it here into your new one. I totally agree though, that I had a difficult time trying to film this pitch as I too was constantly stumbling over my words and have to film and refilm over and over again. Besides that I am glad you were able to produce an awesome pitch. Overall great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment